Lords Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lords Of War

Fallen Earth Clan Invites For Lords Of War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where you going to start in FE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike Firebrand

Where you going to start in FE Empty
PostSubject: Where you going to start in FE   Where you going to start in FE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Seeing as we now know the time on the 9th (1pm server time 6pm UK time) we will start. Maybe we should arrange if and where we are going to meet up on the day. I will be starting in North Burb and company is most welcome. I plan to get as much AP in S1 as possable. So this will mean doing all the quests in all the starter towns at the very least and most likely all the quests in S1. I was lvl 22/23 before I hit S2 in beta and plan to be about the same this time. Maybe someone could rush ahead and grab some of the nice books found in post23/picus ridge and them come back with them Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandHarvister

PostSubject: Re: Where you going to start in FE   Where you going to start in FE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm

This also reminds me.. Are we picking one faction? The lightbringer is cool, but there are some the apply to specific builds better it seems.

As I was making my build I noticed there are a few mutations in red, so I am hoping we can be varied a little bit here, but I have no idea how it would work out in game.
Back to top Go down
Spike Firebrand

PostSubject: Re: Where you going to start in FE   Where you going to start in FE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

From what I seen of the muts/skills. I'm going tech/enforcer. tech for the muts enforcer for the skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where you going to start in FE   Where you going to start in FE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where you going to start in FE
Page 1 of 1