Lords Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lords Of War

Fallen Earth Clan Invites For Lords Of War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heero

Heero

Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:26 pm

So the game has been pushed back but the Early Start date for Pre-Orders is still on a the 9th so im looking for some ideas for some Clan Rankings when we get into game we can make a clan with up to 10 ranks but i believe 6 or 7 will be good to start with i dont want to spred everyone out in the beginning so heres what i have thought of but im kinda on a block and cant think of any names for all the ranks so post and let me know if you have any better ideas.

farao Leader- this one is self explanitory

king Deadly Lords (Second in command)- not nessisarily one person this will be for the others involved with running the clan and helping and working with the leader directly

jocolor Commandos (Third in command)- For those that have proven time and time again that they are a valuable asset to the clan and want to improve the clan by growing, helping new memebers, contrubute to clan, participate in forums, participate in clan events(not having to help run them but just being involved and participating in the events), ect.

cyclops (forth ranking)- heres where im getting to my block on names this was called assassin in beta but im looking for ideas. this rank is for those who have proven themself that they are in this clan for not only jsut because we have a cool name and moto but because they understand we are in this to try and be one of the best in the game and this rank is for those who have helped and participate and get involved within clan conversations in game.

geek (fifth ranking)- ok this ranking is for those who have been through the 15 to 30 day intro period for new members and this will allow them to have more acces to certain abilities (we havent decided what diff accesses will be givin to what ranks yet that will be discused later)

What a Face (sixth ranking)- this is the intro and new recruit rank of the clan this will be kinda a probation or intro period to the clan and those reasons will be to make sure noone will steal from the clan vault or things like that (this rank will not be givin out to players who were in beta with us those rankings will be determined by what your rank was in beta and by the new ranking system so that will be discussed later after i figure out what i want to do with the ranks first)

Ok those are just my ideas for names right now and please reply and give me your ideas on names and rank ideas if you dont like something or think something else will work better please express yourself.

P.S. BTW im not a spelling champ so dont harp on me about my typing lol
Back to top Go down
GrandHarvister

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Alright some quick ideas that pop to mind...

6th Rank: Survivor Or Trainee

5th Rank:Trainee Or Trustee

4th: Soldier

Like I said just some random Ideas.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike Firebrand

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Well maybe we could have 6th rank recruit 5th squire 4th Knight
Back to top Go down
Heero

Heero

PostSubject: Here's what i Have so Far that is for certain.   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Here is what we have down for Certain the other ranks are still up for more posts and debates and remember whatever we pick may be changed later in game.

farao Leader

king Deadly Lords

jocolor Lords Liaison

scratch The Rest are still taking Votes i like what everyone has posted but will make finnal decision when Game Goes live
Keep up the good Posts everyone.

MatrixSig1
Back to top Go down
Traveler

Traveler

PostSubject: Just some ideas to get the brain moving in a Rank direction   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Here is a list of Military ranks sorted by country:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comparative_military_ranks

Another rank list:

Leader
Founder
Co-Founder
Executive Officer
Senior Officer
Junior Officer
Officer
Council Leader
Council Member
Recruiter
Veteran
Recruit

British Military Ranks:
General **** Admiral **** Air Chief Marshal ****l
Lieutenant General *** Vice Admiral *** Air Marshall ***
Major General ** Rear Admiral ** Air Vice Marshal **l
Brigadier * Commodore * Air Commodore *
Colonel Captain Goup Captain
Lieutenant Colonel Commander Wing Commander
Major Lieutenant Commander Squadron Leader
Captain Lieutenant Flight Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sub Lieutenant Flying Officer
2nd Lieutenant Midshipman Pilot Officer

Non-Commissioned:
Warrant Officer 1st Class Warrant Officer Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Flight Sergeant
Staff/Colour Sergeant Chief Petty Officer Chief Technician
Sergeant Petty Officer Sergeant
Corporal Leading Rate Corporal
Lance Corporal
Private Able Rate Leading Aircraftsman Senior Aircraftsman Junior Technician

Another Rank List:
Grand General
General
Vice General
General
Colonel
Major
Commander
Captain
Lieutenant
Officer
Cadet

I would say decide on the ranking theme first then build around that....

maybe something like this:

Arch Lord
Deadly Lord
Lords Liason
Lords Commander
Lords Captain
Lords Officer
Lords Recruit, conscript, Ensign or Cadet

You could also use a Corporate, Political, Or Ancient Military Ranking List
Hope this helps,
Traveler
Back to top Go down
Heero

Heero

PostSubject: WOW   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Thats a big list of ideas nice post i will talk to Clicker and see what everyone likes
Back to top Go down
Curt

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm

I think Deadly Lord sounds a bit cheesy, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas   Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Ideas Appreciated-Clan Rank Name Ideas
Page 1 of 1