Lords Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lords Of War

Fallen Earth Clan Invites For Lords Of War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heero

Heero

Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town Empty
PostSubject: Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town   Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town Clinto10

Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town Bramby10

Ok, This little waypoint at the base of the Lower Nevada Mountains is a perfect place to get away from it all and vacation. Mountain views, narrow canyons, and a nice little base of operations in the middle of it all. There's a mess of Vistas, CHOTAS, and Rangers holed up in the place, but the Clinton family seems to really have the chops in this place. Fine by me, as they don't want no part of the politics and religious nonsense that other towns have. Nope, the Clintons care about keeping the old ways of the medical profession alive.

Yup, those Clintons are willing to teach anyone how to care for others, so if you are looking for a place to learn First Aid, then this is it! (Though I must admit, that Hugh Clinton is a real asshole... for a doctor... too much time with cadavers, I think.)

Now, you may notice a green mist coming up from the earth. Seems Clinton FARM is built on an old mine... and some say that there's more down there than copper and coal, if you know what I mean. Seems local ruffians have taken to storing toxic waste right under the city. That's not good for anyone. Hell, some have even said some sort of giant is stompin' around down in those caves.... I dunno.... but I'd be careful if you find yourself around the old abandoned mine!

Don't think that this town is a pushover, either. The Rangers are good at what they do, and they can teach you a thing or two about scrappin' and shootin', if that's your game. All in all, Clinton FARM has a little something for everyone.

Oh... and due south is a little maze called "Slaughterville." Seems a pretty dangerous place... no rules there, save kill or be killed.

**Info Posted From GlobalAtlas**
Back to top Go down

Clinon F.A.R.M.-Starter Town
Page 1 of 1